Monday, June 29, 2009

6/29/09 - The Lowlife...




A few days ago, I was dining at a Chinese restaurant in south Austin called China Harbor. On the way in, I could tell the hostess and cashier were flustered as it was apparent a patron was trying to skip out on his tab.

Two managers approached the lowlife outside, where I snapped these two pictures. Afterward, the manager was delighted to find out I had taken these pics, even though they don't show much detail.

The cops showed up, took a statement and I had my Chinese as planned. I don't know if they ever caught the guy (who am I kidding? The cops have better things to deal with...), but I told the manager he'll probably be back in about 4 months wearing a baseball hat and thinking it's all been forgotten.

Man, what a fucking lowlife--just to avoid paying a $12 tab...

No comments:

Post a Comment