Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8/11/09 - Chips


This is the first bag of chips I've had in over 5 months... hey, I was hungry and stuck in rush hour traffic. You'd have done the same. And... from the archives...



Taken at an old school photo booth in a Putt-Putt on this date many moons ago (ala "The Karate Kid"), back before we had a clue what digital meant or how it would one day take over in so many aspects. Chris and I walked almost 5 miles (4.9 miles, ala Google Maps) that late afternoon to be with those girls that night (let's see if they can get guys to do that for them now!)... and yes, I'd do it over again. That's the kind of thing you do when you're that age--before life really teaches you things, before you get jaded... and when you don't have a car. Even then, I had a "thing" for documentation and wrote the date, time and had everyone in the picture sign my section of the strip. With no scissors, I folded and tore them apart and everyone got a section of the strip after it was FINALLY processed. Mine survived countless moves and life changes in an old book for all these years--Lord only knows how the others fared.