Friday, July 24, 2009

7/24/09 - Curiosity Satisfied

I had a little time to kill after an appointment this afternoon, and I just happened to be in the vicinity of an office complex where I once worked 4 years ago. Behind the building I worked, was a bike path where some of the questionable co-workers would like to "hang-out" on their lunch hour. I always thought they were getting stoned, but was never certain. I was always curious about it, and having the time on my hands today, decided to finally satisfy my curiousity...









I didn't venture more than a quarter mile in... And, I suppose I could have looked at a Google Earth image to satisfy my curiousity, but then I'd have robbed of the sheer joy of seeing this on the path...

Nice, huh? This was probably left by one of those phony, pretentious people that love to don those "Keep Austin Weird" T-Shirts... And then, there's these pics...






In continuing with yesterday's theme of postings pics from days gone by, I found these last night. Taken on this date in 1993, at Western Playland in El Paso, Texas. Featured is my best friend at the time, Chris Fuller. I am the one wearing the shirt that makes me wonder WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING wearing a shirt like that on such a hot day at an amusement park.